College of Business Administration Programs
The College of Business Administration’s undergraduate and graduate (MBA) programs provide business education opportunities for students from across the state, the country, and the world. The undergraduate program primarily serves residential full-time students in a traditional campus learning environment. The MBA program was originally designed to serve working professionals in the region but has grown to accommodate international and domestic students who chose to attend on a full-time basis.
“To provide students an exceptional business education that empowers them to serve organizations and communities as socially responsible citizens in a global environment.”
“To be recognized for quality as the leading business school among regional and state comprehensive universities.”
· Teaching: highly effective and innovative teaching employing relevant curriculum.
· Scholarship: scholarship that advances discipline-based knowledge, best practices, and teaching pedagogy, each equally enriching student learning.
· Faculty: quality faculty who are accessible, responsive, and dedicated to student learning.
· Students: quality students who are actively engaged in their professional and personal development.
a highly interactive learning environment that fosters
relationships and student success.
· Global Engagement: global engagement and collaboration to increase international awareness and opportunities.
· High Standards: high standards that reflect best practices and ethical behavior, stimulate intellectual growth, and promote continuous improvement.
· Diversity: acceptance and respect for human and ideological differences.
· Sustainability: promotion of sustainable practices in the use of economic, ecological, and social resources.
· Service: service to the university, discipline, and community that promotes strong partnerships and advances professional and economic development.
*Adopted by faculty on September 1, 2011.