want to join the movement?
We're always welcoming new performers! If you are a UW-L student and you...
- share a passion for diversity and social justice issues or desire to further explore the dynamics of how these issues shape our world.
- seek to gain a greater understanding of institutional oppression and the “isms” that affect all members of our community.
- can challenge and support other cast members, while maintaining an open mind and positive attitude.
- strive to develop and/or strengthen your cross-cultural communication and peer education skills.
- wish to create an inclusive environment, and will continue to work towards this, even after the performances conclude.
...you would make a great addition to our team!
Applications are accepted in mid-March for our fall troupe, and mid-October for our spring troupe! The required time commitment is only 11 days!! (Most of which happen before the fall/spring semester begins.)
Applications are now being accepted, through Friday, November 8!!
More information on Spring 2014 Development Week: Spring 2014 Info
For questions regarding the application process, or to request a paper copy of the application, visit us in 1120 Centennial Hall or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 785-5094.