Science Exploration Camp
|boys entering grades 6-8|
june 21-22, 2014
2015 Dates TBD
Boys are assigned three workshops, two on Saturday and one on Sunday. Workshop assignments are on a first-come, first-serve basis. We try our best to assign each student one of their top choices, but class size limitations do not always make this possible. Boys stay overnight in the residence hall and participate in evening activities.
- $169, Early Bird Fee on/before April 7, 2014
- $179, after April 7, 2014
- Registration fee includes one night lodging in residence hall, Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast and lunch, program materials and tote bag.
- Boys are expected to stay overnight in the residence hall and participate in evening activities.
- Parent Lodging Information: Contact the La Crosse Area Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1.800.658.9424 or www.explorelacrosse.com for lodging information.
scholarships: Scholarships are available for financially disadvantaged students. Funds will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. 2014 Scholarship Application will be accepted until scholarship funds have been depleted. A minimum payment of 15% is due at time of registration.
residence halls and supervision: UW-La Crosse undergraduates serve as counselors and are responsible for the supervision of the boys outside class time. They develop a spirited atmosphere, lead them in activities, and ensure adherence to safety rules and other regulations. Additionally, all residence halls have adult residence assistants trained as counselors. The student-to-counselor ratio is approximately 10:1. Boys need to bring all personal items. Sheets, blanket, pillow and pillowcase are provided. Residence halls feature TV’s, room refrigerators, lounges and game rooms.
registration deadlines and cancellation: Registrations are accepted until June 6, 2014 or until enrollment is reached. Full refunds will be given (less $25 processing fee) if cancellations are made in writing prior to May 21, 2014.
questions: For questions or additional information contact 608.785.6504 or email@example.com.