Death, Grief and Bereavement Conference
June 2-4, 2014 (Pre-conference Workshop: June 1, 2014)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin USA
Conference Theme: Sudden and Traumatic Death
The purpose of this conference is to provide a variety of quality presentations and sessions where participants learn, are motivated and are encouraged to use what they have learned in their place of business when they return.
Conference Suggested Topics:
- traumatic grief
- violence in the family/workplace/schools
- impact of violent death on children
- global violence/death
- military violence/death
- breaking cycles of violence
- spirituality and violent death
- post-homicide memorials
This educational offering is recognized by the following for continuing education credit:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Death Education and Counseling®
- Association of Social Work Boards
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- University of Wisconsin-Extension
- Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing
- Gerry Cox, Ph.D.
- Richard B. Gilbert, Ph.D., CT, FAAGC
- Rana K. Limbo, Ph.D., RN, PMHCNS-BC
- Lori A. Pacourek, MSSW, CAPSW
- Andrew Vitale, CT
- Jill Wilke, RN
- Erica Srinivasan, B.A., Ph.D.
- Casey Tobin, B.S., MEd, M.A., Ph.D.
Co-providers: Gundersen Health System, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Center for Death Education & Bioethics and Continuing Education and Extension
Contributing Sponsors: Baywood Publishing and Centering Corporation