Educator Professional Development
Leadership for Change | WASCD fall conference
CI 715, Section 752/753
This annual conference provides educators with opportunities to learn from national experts and state leaders across the state. This year’s theme is on “Leadership for Change.” The goals include the following:
- Explore Assessment and Standards Based Grading in a Common Core World
- Learn more about how to write Student Learning Objectives (SLOs).
- Learn and apply practical and proven strategies that help teachers and leaders embrace new initiatives
- Investigate current educational practices used throughout the state.
- Identify plans and strategies for local implementation of conference information.
Credit course requires development of communication and implementation strategies of information learned at Conference.
October 2-4, 2013
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel and Conference Center, Appleton, Wis.
1 or 2 GRAD credits
Instructor: Wendy Savaske, email@example.com
Credit students, an additional 30 hours as arranged. Credit work due by Oct. 23, 2013
Conference registration is separate from credit
To register for conference go to: www.wascd.org/register.html
The tuition plateau does not apply to students enrolling in undergraduate or graduate credit courses through the Office of Continuing Education and Extension.
To register for credit course contact: Briana Meuer, Credit Coordinator, 608.785.6513 or firstname.lastname@example.org