Meeting Registration (includes sponsorship):
or Printable Meeting Registration (1 page PDF)
- Registration fee includes receptions,
banquet, breakfasts and lunch:
- $250 MAGS Member, Early Bird Fee
- $275 MAGS Member (after March 14)
- $350 Non-members, Early Bird Fee
- $375 Non-members (after March 14)
- Additional Workshops:
- $20 New Graduate Administrators Workshop, includes lunch (Wed. April 9)
- $49 Graduate Admissions and Advising Workshop includes lunch (Fri. April 11)
- Additional Meals for Guests:
- $20 Wednesday, New Graduate Administrators Workshop Lunch
- $50 Wednesday, Reception & Banquet
- $30 Thursday, Breakfast
- $20 Thursday, Lunch
- $30 Friday, Breakfast
- Institutional Sponsorship: MAGS member institutions are invited to sponsor the MAGS meeting with a donation of $150 to help defray the costs of the morning and afternoon refreshment breaks. Contributors will be recognized at the meeting and in the written materials.
Full reimbursement for requests submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of the meeting (on or before March 10, 2014), 50% reimbursement for requests submitted within 30 days of the meeting (after March 10, 2014), and no reimbursement will be allowed after the start of the meeting. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to: UW-La Crosse Continuing Education & Extension, 1725 State Street, 205 Morris Hall, La Crosse, WI 54601.
or Printable Exhibitor Registration (1 page PDF) coming soon!
- Fee includes one registration, skirted display table, opening reception, banquet, breakfasts and lunch. Additional meals can be purchased.