2012 -2013 Physical Therapy Series | September 2012 - May 2013
Program of Physical Therapy and UW-La Crosse Department of Health Professions
in partnership with:
UW-La Crosse Continuing Education and Extension
About the Series
UW-La Crosse Physical Therapy Program is proud to partner with UW-L Continuing Education and Extension to offer this Physical Therapy series designed to support your ongoing professional development. The faculty in this series offer excellence in educational and clinical expertise to ensure a high quality experience. The UW-L Physical Therapy program is committed to offering this series at a cost effective price as part of the privilege and obligation of supporting our UW-L alumni and all of our clinical colleagues.
Physical Therapy Series | September 2012 - May 2013
- Sept. 21-22, 2012 Evaluation and Treatment of Running Related Injuries
- Oct. 19, 2012 Evidence–based Clinical Integration of Electro-Physical Agents: Electrical Stimulation & Ultrasound
- Nov. 10, 2012 The Challenge of Behavior Change: Motivational Interviewing
- May 3-4, 2013 Low Back Disorders CANCELLED
UW-La Crosse Physical Therapy Program
The Physical Therapy program is a recognized leader in graduate education that is evidence-based and clinically integrated. Program faculty value the collaboration of specialized professionals and institutions and are committed to serving the students, our community and region and the profession.
Health Science Center at UW-La Crosse
The PT Series programs are held at the Health Science Center (HSC) at 1300 Badger Street on the UW-L campus. A project of the La Crosse Medical Health Science Consortium, the HSC provides classroom and laboratory facilities for UW-L and Western Technical College, including UW-L Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physician Assistant, and Western’s PT Assistant and OT Assistant programs.
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- Iowa Physical Therapy Association
- University of Wisconsin-Extension Continuing Education Units