We can walk you through all the steps needed to apply to the Online Sport Administration Graduate Program.
A few important notes:
- A minimum of 10 students must be admitted to the program to establish a cohort and begin each 2 year rotation.
- Use your social security number whenever you are asked for your student ID number. UW-La Crosse will assign you a student ID number once you are accepted into the graduate program however, until that time your social security number will act as your student ID number.
- The $56 application fee and the $100 tuition deposit will be refunded if a cohort does not reach the minimum enrollment of 10 admitted students.
Step One: Application to Graduate School
- Complete the Application for Graduate Admission Form online. A $56* application fee will be required, payable by credit or debit card only.
- Please choose the Online Sport
Administration program when completing the
- ALL OFFICIAL UNDERGRADUATE and GRADUATE
transcripts from ALL previous post-secondary
institutions attended are required. This
includes transfer credits even if they appear on
another school transcript. If you attended UW-La
Crosse you do not need to request those
transcripts. Please contact each institution
individually to request your academic records.
Most universities allow you to request
transcripts online. All official transcripts
must be sent directly to:
Attn: Student Status
UW-La Crosse Admissions Office
Cleary Alumni & Friends Center
1725 State Street, La Crosse, WI 54601
Step Two: Financial Aid - IF APPLICABLE
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. You will be asked to insert the Federal School Code for UW-La Crosse which is: 003919
Step Three: Registering for Semester Classes
- Registration for fall courses begins the first week in April; registration for spring begins in the first week in November; registration for summer begins the first week in April. Enrollments for fall 2013 courses will be open until filled or until the first day of the first course offered in fall 2103 semester.
- A nonrefundable $100 deposit is required each semester before you will be allowed to register for courses. You will Pay a Registration Deposit online with a check, debit or credit card. The $100 deposit will be applied to your semester tuition bill.
- After you have paid your $100 deposit you
can register for your first semester courses