Wetland Delineation Workshops
Professional Development Training
Critical Methods in Wetland Delineation
2015 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
$100, includes continental breakfast, lunch and instructional
.65 CEUs/6.5 Contact Hours
Limited to 80 participants
A limited block of rooms are available at:
4402 East Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Room block expires:
Feb 8, 2015
Please reserve your overnight accommodations early as there are a limited number of special rates available. Once a room block has filled and/or after room block expiration date, reservations received are subject to space availability and at prevailing room rates.
Refer to: Wetlands when making reservations.
Room rates, per night: (best rate available for this time period)
· $70 single
· $90 double
Rates do not include sales or room tax. Please refer to the hotels website or contact them directly for Check-in and Check-out times, Services and Amenities, Directions, Parking/Shuttle Service and other hotel information.
- New state and local wetland regulations: state wetland permitting, shoreland-wetland zoning and wetland compensatory mitigation
- The Wetland Identification law and how to receive a concurrence for wetland delineation reports
- How to apply the new version of the Wisconsin Rapid Assessment Methodology
Topics covered include:
- Wetland and Waterway Permitting Updates
- Wetland Mitigation Updates
- The development of an In-Lieu Fee Program in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Floristic Assessment in Wisconsin
- Farm Service Agency Slide Review Interpretation
- Updated guidance for Delineating Wetlands in Wisconsin
- Wetland Delineation Protocol review
- Development of Invasive Species Best Management Practices for Wetlands
2016-2021 remains in Madison, Wis.