- Permits are required for all visitors, students, faculty and staff.
motorists who wish to park vehicles in campus lots must
purchase a permit. Permits may be purchased for the day, half
day or for overnight use.
- In-person: purchased at the Parking and Transportation Office | 605 17th St. N. | La Crosse, Wis | M-F, 8 am-4:30 pm
- Online: purchased 24 hours prior to the event
- Pay Station: located in lots C7, C10 and Parking Ramp
- Meters: located in lots C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C8, C9, C12, C14
- Pay stations are available for short-term parking and accept cash, credit and debit cards. Meters accept coins only. Overnight parking is available at pay stations in C7, C10, and the ramp after 7 p.m.
- Parking is not free anywhere on campus.
- Parking is enforced seven days a week, 24 hours.
- State-issued handicapped parking permit holders can park in any available parking spot, in any campus parking lot.
- Parking is free for government vehicles with marked, government plates.
- Government employees who drive personal vehicles can also park for free. Please stop in at the UW-La Crosse Parking and Transportation Office and present a valid employee ID to receive a permit.
- There is very limited 2-hour parking on the city streets adjacent to campus.
Any citations issued by the UW-La Crosse Parking and Transportation Office or City of La Crosse Police are your responsibility. Please direct any questions, comments, citation appeals to: