Thank you for your interest in the Online Sport Administration Graduate Program at UW-La Crosse. Please read all the information regarding our Graduate Studies guidelines before you apply. Below are the requirements for admission to the Online Sport Administration Graduate Program at UW-La Crosse:
- A bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited university (Sport Management/Administration or Business Administration preferred but not required). See FAQ's.
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA on undergraduate work
- Official transcripts for verification of undergraduate (and any graduate) work completed
To apply to the program, go to Apply Now for detailed application instructions. Your application will be considered "complete" when all of the following materials have been received (all completed electronically):
- The UW System Online Admission Application and the $56 fee.
- All transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Note: International students must apply to UW-La Crosse at Office of International Education as a first step.
We anticipate enrolling 15-20 students in the online cohort that will start in September, 2015. Minimum enrollment for the cohort is 10 students and maximum is 20.
Questions? Briana Meuer, CEE Credit Coordinator, 608.785.6513 or