Wetland Delineation Workshops
Professional Development Training
Printable 2013 Wetland Registration Form (1 page PDF)
If workshop is FULL, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on waiting list.
- $99, Critical Methods in Wetland Delineation, March 13, Madison, Wis. (No Limit)
- $445, Basic Plant Identification, June 11-12, Waukesha, Wis. (Limit: 16) - FULL
- $445, Basic Hydric Soils Identification, June 12-14, Waukesha, Wis. (Limit: 16) - FULL
- $545, Basic Wetland Delineation Training, July 15-17, La Crosse, Wis. (Limit:20) - FULL
- $545, Basic Wetland Delineation Training, August 12-14, Sturgeon Bay, Wis. (Limit:20)
- $395, Advanced Wetland Delineation Training, July 18-19, La Crosse, Wis. (Limit:20) - FULL
- $395, Advanced Wetland Delineation Training, August 15-16, Sturgeon Bay, Wis. (Limit:20) - FULL
OTHER REGISTRATION INFORMATIONRegistration implies permission for photos, publicity and inclusion in a participant list, unless Continuing Education and Extension is notified in writing prior to the program.
Workshop enrollment is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Confirmation of registration will be e-mailed prior to the beginning of the workshops, along with additional materials including travel directions, meeting location, lodging details and other workshop related information.
In the event that the workshop is full or cancelled, registrants will be notified and will receive a full refund.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Continuing Education and Extension
1725 State St
205 Morris Hall
La Crosse, WI 54601
608.785.6504, toll-free 1.866.895.9233