Articles and By-Laws Committee Minutes
Present: Berlin, Hench, Koster, Sherony
Meeting was called to order at 8:35 a.m.
1. The minutes of 9/20/01 meeting were approved.
2. Koster presented a packet of information documenting the history of proposed changes in the Travel and International Education Committee bylaws. The committee agreed that more information is needed on how the TIEC functions within the curriculum review/approval process. Koster agreed to work on this.
3. The evaluation of UWL administrators by faculty was discussed. Sherony presented information on a past investigation into this issue. The committee decided it needs more background on the reason for an evaluation process and the role of this committee. Hench agreed to check into this.
4. A full discussion of the evaluation of the Intercollegiate Athletics Program was tabled until the next meeting. Some concern was expressed regarding the reasoning for an evaluation process and the role of this committee. Hench agreed to check into this as well.
5. The next meeting was set for Thursday, October 18, 8:30 a.m., Wimberly 111.
Meeting was adjourned at 9:35 a.m.