FACULTY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Minutes for October 26, 2005
Members present: Battista, Belter, Bryan, Cerbin,
Hendricks, Hulett, Miskowski, Scherwitz
- Meeting called to order at 2:20 p.m.
- Approved minutes from Sept. 21, 2005.
- Identified a recorder for the meeting: yours truly.
- Discussed faculty development grant proposals’ review process and numerical rating system.
- Discussed proposals. M/S/P funding of both proposals.
- M/S/P amount of funding for the proposals.
- Discussed adding a statement to guidelines encouraging applications for activities that contribute to the stated missions of the University with respect to promoting diversity, equity for under-represented groups, and global awareness as stated in the Plan 2008 vision statement.
- Deadline for Spring proposals set at Feb. 10, 2006
- Meeting adjourned at 3:25 p.m.
Submitted by Heather Hulett