Faculty Development Committee Minutes
November 1, 2006
Present: Rebecca Battista, Jeff Bryan, Jeanne Danneker, Ann Hendricks, Karl Kattchee, Jennifer Miskowski, Aric Opdahl, Sharon Scherwitz, Arne Sippola
Consultant: Bill Cerbin
- Call to order 2:15 by Karl Kattchee
- MSP approve minutes of October 4, 2006
- Total of $40,934.00 to award
- Seven proposals submitted by October 20th deadline
- There will be an additional call for proposals in spring 2007 semester
- Discussion of proposals.
- MSP: Strike seventh proposal on the list; consider all others (Cerbin will check that Dean’s signatures are on originals of all proposals)
- 3:45 Jennifer Miskowski was excused; she submitted her written comments
- There are 90 points to distribute*: minimum=0; maximum=30. S. Weathers will send an email to the committee asking for ratings. When the tabulations are complete the committee will meet to discuss funding amounts.
- Next meeting will be on the first Wednesday on which the rating tabulations are available. (JD will be unavailable Nov. 8; AO will be unavailable Nov. 15)
- MSP adjourn meeting 3:06.
*Please refer to the voting procedures on the back of the first page in your FDC notebook.