Minutes of the Instructional Academic Staff Committee
Friday, September 14, 2007
8:30 Room 116 Cowley Hall
Present: Sue Anglehart, Elise Denlinger, Michael Durnin, Barbara Gander, Kerrie Hoar, Glenn Knowles, Sandy Koster, Don Socha
Absent: Peggy Denton
1. M/S/A (6,0,0) to approve the minutes of Aug 31, 2007.
2. M/S/A (6,0,0) to approve the minutes of Sept 7, 2007.
3. Discussion over the edits made to the teaching portion of the JPC document. Further changes will be approved at the next meeting. (Sue will send out a 2nd draft).
4. Digital Measures update: Don’t use the Promotion and Tenure link at the bottom of Digital Measures as the IAS link is not yet developed. Kerrie will invite Betsy Morgan to come speak to this at our next meeting.
5. Edits were made to the service section (126.96.36.199). Pages 26-32 were looked at, Kerrie will edit and send out.
6. The “10 attachment limit” was discussed. It was decided to obtain outside opinions before the next meeting.
7. The next meeting is scheduled for 8:30 am on September 21.
Meeting adjourned at 9:45
Respectfully submitted by Suzanne Anglehart