EOP Form (Extraordinary Payments)
Things to keep in mind when completing an EOP:
- In order to be processed, the form must arrive in HR on or before the 15th of the month in which it is to be paid. Please allow time to gain signatures on the form before this date.
- Do not use an employee's social security number on the form, we want to protect this sensitive information.
- To pay non-contracted employees, a non-contracted employee information form should be submitted to Human Resources by the department before the EOP is created/submitted. Payroll paperwork is needed on or before the first day the employee will work. The employee will need to come to human resources to complete the paperwork. Click here for the forms that are needed. If you are employing someone who has worked for UW-L in the past, please check with human resources to see if he or she has been paid in the past 12 months, if not, new paperwork will be needed.
- Employees of other UW campuses who work for UW-L will need to visit the human resources office on or before their first day working here to complete an I-9 form. All other forms are not necessary.
- Follow the directions on the form and fill it out completely. Please contact human resources at 785-8013 with any questions.