- Start by checking out available
properties by searching La Crosse and
surrounding areas on a website like
or the La Crosse Tribune Classifieds
- Find a good Real Estate Agent. Here are
some local real estate companies:
- Check out
this document with information about
finding local rentals.
La Crosse Area Information
La Crosse Area
the La Crosse
- Local Businesses including TV stations, radio stations, newspapers, local retailers, local banks, attorneys, restaurants, etc.
- Community Organizations
- Local Events including festivals like Oktoberfest and Riverfest
- Local Government websites for La Crosse and area cities and villages
- Local Churches and Religious Organizations
- Area Schools and School Districts
Moving Expense Reimbursement
- In some cases, employees have negotiated
moving and relocation expenses into their
contracts. These reimbursements are
handled through the Business Services office.
- Please note that some of these
reimbursements may be considered taxable income
and taxed on one or more payroll checks.
Travel Expense Report (TER) must be filled
out by the employee in order to receive
Jason Steiner, 608-785-8611, for more