UW-L Theatre Department Announces 2013-2014 Theatre Season
Full UW-L Artwork Exhibit season announced
Experience for a Lifetime
It is no secret that the era of the specialist is rapidly changing to the era of the multifaceted human being- knowledgeable, creative, and globally competent.
- As the world becomes increasingly complex we need to:
- Be able to learn quickly, think clearly, and communicate effectively.
- Have intellectual depth to use knowledge to attain goals and solve problems.
- Have historical perspective and cultural understanding to adapt to constant global change.
It is not enough to absorb information; we must interact dynamically with it.
Learn why the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse College of Liberal Studies is right for you. Click to view the video.
Dynamic interaction is at the heart of the 56 undergraduate and five graduate degree programs in the humanities, social sciences, arts and communication, education and interdisciplinary programs that comprise the College of Liberal Studies.
- Faculty who love to teach and students who love to learn have created an environment where opportunities for student research, scholarship, and creative endeavors abound.
- Whether on an archaeological dig, in an elementary school teaching Spanish, or engaged in a public relations campaign for a community organization, hands-on learning experiences are at the heart of liberal-studies learning.
- Exceptional academic preparation for our students knows no bonds and extends to all corners of the globe.
- More students than ever before are going abroad to study, engage in service learning, research endeavors, and internship opportunities.
A lifetime of learning and discovery are possible through the College of Liberal Studies.
Become a University of Wisconsin-La Crosse fan. Click here.