International Studies Minor
This 24 credit minor enables students to complement their major program with a related course of studies having an international focus. In consultation with the Director of International Studies, a program of study is designed using the following guidelines:
* POL/GEO/ECO/SOC/ANT/HIS 202
- 18 credits of approved international studies courses including 6-12 credits from two departments selected from international studies Category I: Global Issues (courses which focus on transregional zones or on issues which are transregional in scope); and 6-12 credits from at least two departments selected from international studies Category II, List A-C: National and Regional topics (courses which focus on issues which are national or regional in scope)
- INS 495
- Proficiency in a foreign language demonstrated through completion of 202 level course work or equivalent
- 12 credits must be at 300 level or above.
- For more information, see the Modern Language Department's list of Majors/Minors and Other Programs.
For more information contact:
Eric R. Kraemer, Director
International Studies Curriculum
4112 Centennial Hall