Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I contact the College of Liberal Studies?
- College of Liberal Studies
235 Morris Hall
1725 State St
La Crosse, WI 54601
- Office hours are 7:45 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday (open until 6 p.m. on Wednesday during fall and spring semesters)
- 608.785.8128 FAX
- Who works in the Office of the Dean?
- Why would a student need to go to the college office?
- Changing to a CLS major (requires a form from the office)
- Discussing any unusual circumstances with your academic requirments or college progress
- Discussing academic probation
- Discussing the relative merits of a B.A. versus a B.S.
- Discussing the relative merits of a minor versus the college core or program
- Do I need to make an appointment to see someone?
- We strongly recommend that you make an appointment. However, walk-ins may be
availible with a short wait.