Come to the semi-annual Murphy Library Book Sale where you’ll find some of the best bargains in town!
This semester’s sale offers a wide variety of books and other materials. Here's what you'll find in this semester's sale:
- Fiction and non-fiction titles
- VHS videos and other multimedia
- Education books
- A “Collector’s Corner” assortment of rare or unusual books
- Some reference books and non-English titles
- Tuesday, April 30: 9:00 - 3:00
- Wednesday, May 1: 9:00 - 3:00
- Thursday, May 2: 9:00 - noon
- NEW LOCATION: Room 270 on the second floor
- Paperbacks: 50¢
- Hardcovers: $1.00 (excludes Collectors Corner)
- Multimedia: $1.00
- Magazines: 25¢
- Bagful of books: $5.00 Thursday afternoon between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- Free books: Thursday from 9:00 - noon, remaining books (excluding Collector's Corner) are free.
Proceeds go to the library staff development fund and library acquisitions.