The UW-L PEM Club uses a points system to give back to its members at the end of each school year. Money can be an issue for any college student and the PEM Club strives to give back to its members who are actively involved.
In order to receive a reinbursement check at the end of the academic year, PEM Club members must
- Attend WHPE or AAHPERD. These events will have a set number of points for the entire trip and that number is determined by how many members attend.
- Volunteer at least 5 hours of community service through PEM Club.
Members can earn points by:
- Attending meetings and monthly socials
- Volunteering at PEM Club events including summer/winter sports camps, rotary lights, etc.
- Bringing snacks to PEM Club meetings
- Leading an instant activity at PEM Club meetings
- Upperclassmen mentoring underclassmen for a semester-"Big PEM/Little PEM" (only one point per semester)
Every hour of the opportunites listed above earns members one point.