Retention Materials, as shown below should be submitted:
From the Candidate: two Digital Measures electronic reports
1. The report titled “Faculty/IAS Activities Report with Hyperlinks” for the most recent academic year
2. A “Retention Report-Individual” that covers all years since date of hire.
From the Department: a Digital Measures report. Select Retention Report-Departmental (update) using html format. This electronic department retention report will include hyperlinks to the following materials the department must upload:
1. Department letter of recommendation that includes:
2. Teaching Assignment Information (TAI) for each candidate covering from date of hire with the Student Evaluation Information (SEI) for individual courses indicated.
3. Merit evaluation data.
4. Descriptions of the Merit and SEI processes, and the departmental definition of scholarship.
From the Dean-complete upload D2L site. Notify Joy Gutknecht and Bob Hoar by email when this is complete. Materials from above posted to the D2L site are:
- The report titled “Faculty/IAS Activities Report with Hyperlinks” for the most recent academic year.
- A “Retention Report-Individual” that covers all years since date of hire.
- Department Digital Measures report with the items listed above.
- Dean’s letter of recommendation, identifying which of the four retention options is being supported.