Digital Measures (Electronic Portfolios)
All annual reports, retention, and promotion materials at UW-L are electronic. UW-L has a contract with Digital Measures to provide the structure and format for electronic portfolios.
- June 1: The deadline for faculty and IAS to enter all teaching, scholarship, & service activities into the e-portfolio system.
- To run a report, go to "Run Custom Reports:" Reference to running reports in the documentation below may include selecting a function called “run reports.” In the current version of Digital Measures, the function is actually labeled “Run Custom Reports.”
- Using Digital Measures
- Introduction to Digital Measures (new faculty)
- What to Enter in Digital Measures: Faculty (Appendix D) and Instructional Academic Staff
How to Upload Syllabi
- Creating Reports with Working Hyperlinks (pdf instructions - PC & MAC)
- FAQs regarding Digital Measures - security, etc.
Redaction Guide (how to remove sensitive
information from documents; requires Adobe
- Annotated tutorials
- College Offices & ePortfolios
- Note: The college-level information deadline is August 1st.