http://www.uwlax.edu/records/IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW AND DO BEFORE REGISTERING
- Pay $100 non refundable deposit and past due tuition and fees.
- Students are encouraged to register for classes early. UW-L reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment,
no later than one week prior to the start of each session. Check your campus email for cancellation notices.
- See Important Dates and Deadlines for registration dates and look in your WINGS Student Center for your assigned time.
- Click here for tips on how to the use the timetable.
- Looking for a tool to help map out your schedule? Click here to view/download a class schedule worksheet to insert the
classes in which you plan to enroll and ensure they will not overlap. Students should then have alternate courses and
times selected in case their first choices are not available or cancelled.
- Check out this site for instructions on How to search for online courses. The instructions are very similar for how to
search for Writing Emphasis and General Education courses. These courses can be searched using the Additional
Search Criteria feature (use the drop down menu in the "Gen Ed/Writing Emph" box).
- To view all Writing Emphasis courses, click the Searchable Timetable below. Select the appropriate term and then expand the Additional Search Criteria. Select 'In Person' as the Mode of Instruction and 'La Crosse' as the Location. Under the Gen Ed/Writing Emph select 'Writing Emphasis' and click Search. You will receive a message stating 'Your search will return over 50 classes, would you like to continue?'. Click OK to review your results.
If you have any questions, please call the Registration help-line @ (608) 785-8951.