Academic Assistance

If you have difficulty in your classes at any time, seek counseling and help with your studies. Available resources include your instructor(s), adviser, and department tutors. Student services staff, such as residence hall personnel, Counseling and Testing Center staff, and others can provide assistance. Freshmen, especially, are encouraged to seek help at the earliest sign of academic difficulty.