Welcome to the College of Science and Health freshman advising page! The information on this webpage is tailored to the specific questions and needs that the typical incoming student in SAH will have and be a great starting point for your questions. Please take the time to look through the information on this site as well as reference the general SAH advising page for further assistance (http://www.uwlax.edu/sah/html/advising.htm). As always, please feel free to contact us by phone or email with any and all questions, comments and concerns. Good luck with the start of your undergraduate career at UWL and see you on campus!
- Copy of “How to Get Through The Day” handout
- PDF file of general SAH PowerPoint presentation
- Freshman Specific FAQ’s
- List of Useful links
- FYE office – NSO (http://www.uwlax.edu/newstudentorientation)
- Academic Advising Center - http://www.uwlax.edu/advising/
- Parents and Families - http://www.uwlax.edu/admissions/html/parentsfamilies.htm
- Admitted Students - http://www.uwlax.edu/admissions/html/admitted_new_freshmen.htm
- Important Dates and Deadlines - http://www.uwlax.edu/records/Timetable/ImportantDatesDeadlines.htm
- WINGS tutorials - http://www.uwlax.edu/wings/help/student.htm
- Email Help - http://www.uwlax.edu/eagleapps/setup.htm
- Contact information for SAH advisors
- UW-La Crosse Catalogs
The UW-La Crosse catalog contains valuable academic information about the university. It is important that students understand the policies and know the regulations and procedures that they are expected to follow.
- Timetable of Courses
The class timetable displays valuable course information that can be used as a tool when registering for courses.
- Majors and Programs offered at UW-L