Transfer Student Information
Interested in applying?
· Contact the Admissions Office for information regarding the application process
· For questions regarding how specific coursework will transfer to an SAH program, call 608-785-8156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
o For transferring courses within the UW-System, utilize the Transfer Information System (TIS) Course Wizards
o More detailed transfer information can be found on the Academic Advising Center website
Admitted Transfer Students
· The College of Science and Health would like to warmly welcome you to UW-L! Once you are admitted, you should receive and thoroughly read your packet sent from the Admissions Office. If you did not receive a packet, it may have been sent to your home address, so please make arrangements to get your hands on that information as soon as possible. Read about your next steps!
Transfer credit for current students
· Students often decide to take courses at other institutions during the various breaks throughout the year (such as winter intersession or summer)
o Prior to taking a course at another institution, complete the Off Campus Course Evaluation and Permit form in 205 Graff Main Hall BEFORE registering for the course. This will ensure that the course will transfer appropriately to UW-L and fulfill intended requirements
o Note: Students MAY NOT REPEAT a course at another institution once it has been taken at UW-L
- Academic Advising Center: Transfer of Credit
- Admissions Office:
- College of Science and Health:
- FYE-NSO: Transfer Orientation Information
- Records and Registration:
- Transfer Information System (TIS): Course Wizards
Please contact the Office of the Dean with questions or concerns regarding transfer information. The office is located in 205 Graff Main Hall and the phone number is (608)785-8156.