- Undergraduate or Graduate students currently enrolled in ≥ 1 credits do not have to pay additional user fees for the Student Health Center (SHC) during the fall or spring semesters.
enrolled in summer courses are
billed a SHC user
fee of $8.39 per credit for 1-5 credits (e.g. 3
credits x $8.39 = $25.17) or
$50.33 for ≥6 credits
- Students NOT enrolled in summer courses
(for 2014) at the time of their first SHC visit during the summer. Student must have been enrolled the previous spring and registered for the subsequent fall.
- There is an additional charge of $10 for EACH office visit billed to student's account
- There is an additional charge of
$10 for 15 Physical Therapy visits
billed to student's account
- Must pay user fee in cash to use the SHC (currently $100.66/semester)
- Do not have to pay additional user fee to use the SHC
- Must pay cash at time of service for
any additional services or equipment
Students who miss their appointment will be charged a $10.00 NO SHOW fee. Students must cancel their appointment prior to the scheduled time to avoid being charged this fee. Please call (608) 785-8558 (day or night) to cancel your appointment. Students who call after their scheduled appointment time will be assessed a NO SHOW fee unless they provide a valid reason for the missed appointment. The decision as to whether or not the reason is valid will be made by SHC staff.