University of Wisconsin-La Crosse |

University Centers
Expand menu

  • Tower One Card

    For Vending Refunds Click here

    The TowerOne Card is UW-La Crosse's official ID Card. It is University policy that all students and staff have an official University ID Card. This card can be obtained and replaced at the Card Office at 223 Cartwright. For your first card please bring some form of identification with you. This could be a driver's license, state issued ID, passport, military ID, permanent resident alien card, nonimmigrant visa, certificate of U.S. naturalization, or Mexican consular card.

    To add campus cash or check balances, please click on GET Funds!

    For access to the Higher One bank account, please click on Higher One!

    Some Uses for Your Tower One Card include: 

    • Residence Hall Access 
    • Spend Campus Cash
    • Recreational Eagle Center
    • Strength Center
    • Pepsi Machines 
    • Meal Plans
    • Ride the City Bus for Free
    • Attend UWL Sporting Events for Free 
    • WING Technology Center
    • Receiving Financial Aid Refunds
    Getting your ID video

    How do I add Campus Cash? Campus Cash can be added at 223 Cartwright with cash, check, or put on the student bill or through GET Funds with a credit/debit card or put on the student bill. Staff can add on GET Funds also with credit/debit card.

    How do I deposit money to the HigherOne Checking account? Please visit the HigherOne website for Deposit Options. This account is separate from UW-La Crosse,  the card office does not deposit into this account. 

    Phone: 608.785.8891
    Address: 1725 State St
      223 Cartwright
      La Crosse, WI 54601