Are you looking for classes offered by UW-L?
Please view classes for an upcoming semester by using the Class Timetable. Current students may also use the "Search for Class" feature within WINGS to see classes.
Are you searching for a class at a specific time or specific instructor?
The Class Timetable gives students the ability to use the "Additional Search Criteria" feature to narrow their class search by Time of Day, Day of Week, Instructor, General Education Category, Mode of Instruction, etc.
Are you unfamiliar with using WINGS to sign up for classes?
Please visit the WINGS Tutorials or speak to an advisor for assistance.
Are you having trouble adding a class to your schedule?
You may find that WINGS will not let you add a course. Common reasons why this might happen are:
• The "$100.00 Registration Deposit" has not been submitted to the Cashier's Office.
• You may have a "Hold". Please view WINGS to determine the type of hold and contact the appropriate office.
• You may not meet the "prerequisite" for the course.
• A "time conflict" between two courses may exist.
Are you seeking to enroll in a class that has closed?
If you are trying to enroll in a class that has closed, please consider the following:
• Contact the course instructor to see if a "override" might be given.
• Keep an eye on WINGS for changes in course availability. Students continuously add and drop courses from their
schedule for a variety of reasons, so be persistent in checking WINGS for openings.
• Consider signing up for an alternative course.
Are you having difficulty finding classes for your schedule?
Please contact an academic advisor. Advisors can help you to identify class options.