Travel Information and News
Location125 Graff Main Hall
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
Business HoursMonday - Friday
7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Effective August 1, 2013, all UW employees will have access to a new portal for UW business travel needs. The portal, named UW TravelWIse, will provide both convenience and consistency for all involved business travel.
- One-stop shopping for online booking of air, hotel, car, and full-service agent reservations
- Contract rates, terms, and other discount programs with new contracts for vehicle rentals, airlines, and lodging discount options for 8/1
- Travel promotions – additional discounts, rewards programs, frequent traveler status matching, etc.
- Passport and travel visa processing services at discount rates
- After hours and emergency support services
- UW onsite reservations booking options for guests and student travelers
- News alerts
- UW travel policies, best business practices, and process standards
- Traveler Voice – a real-time feedback exchange for portal users
The redesign of the UW’s system-wide business travel program has been a joint effort, led by a cross-system team of two committees:
the Travel Management & Operations Committee (TMOC) and the Travel Executive Committee. The UW TravelWIse portal and contract
for travel management company services are first steps, with additional policy improvements, process efficiencies, and travel
payment/reimbursement rate increases to come in the next several months.
For travelers that have previously registered please visit: http://web.uwsa.edu/travel/login
For new travelers, or unregistered travelers, please create a travel profile at this link:
http://web.uwsa.edu/travel/login and click on "first time user" after login.