UWL Career Services believes there is inherent value in maintaining a fair and equitable recruiting process. We encourage employer representatives to be open-minded during our events, in order to learn about the unique qualities each UWL student has to offer. This commitment to valuing differences is a part of the privilege of attending a career fair and is an expectation of all attendees at UWL career events.
UWL Career Services is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the Principles of Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals set forth by NACE. We expect that our employer partners also abide by these guidelines.
The staff of UWL Career Services values our relationships with our employer partners as we work together to help students find meaningful careers. We provide a variety of opportunities for employers to connect with students who are exploring options and beginning their careers through internships and post-graduate employment.
- Fast Facts about UWL
- Majors and Programs
- Academic Department Chairpersons
- Explore La Crosse
- UW-La Crosse Campus Map
- Printable Campus Map
- Student Organizations
Employers - Please contact Rebecca Lee, email@example.com, to have your name added to the invitation list for future Career Events.
2015 - 2016 Career Events
- Part-Time Job Fair Valhalla, Cartwright Center, Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Accounting Career Fair Valhalla, Cartwright Center, Monday, September 26, 2016, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Accounting Interview Days Valhalla & additional rooms, Cartwright Center, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Career Services suite, 1140 Centennial Hall, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Prep for Success Skogen Auditorium, 1400 Centennial Hall, Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Fall Career Fair (for full-time jobs and internships)Valhalla, Cartwright Center, Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Fall Interview Day Career Services suite, 1140 Centennial Hall, Thursday, October 6, 2016, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.