- To actively pursue a genuine relationship between UW-La Crosse and various western Wisconsin communities and school districts.
- To assist in shaping educational policy that is designed to address and eliminate institutional racism.
- To develop innovative and holistic strategies for recruiting and retaining students of color at UW-La Crosse in general and within the School of Education in particular.
- To engage students in research efforts directed toward understanding the relationship among cultural diversity, teacher education, and community renewal
- bring young, energetic and culturally diverse people together to have fun while working hard for social justice.
- To seek and acquire grants and other funding sources that supports each of the above goals.