Waiting List Protocol
Once you have placed your name on the Campus Child Center Waiting List, it is your responsibility to keep your status on the list. To do this, please read and follow the guidelines listed below:
- The waiting list is good for only one semester. To remain on the waiting list, you will need to reactivate your status on it.
- There is a one-week period of time each semester during which you may reactivate your status: the first week in December and the first week in May.
- To reactivate your status on the waiting list, please email Sue Wrobel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you reactivate your status on the waiting list, please provide the following information: your child's name and date of birth, your current address and phone number, your link to the University (full-time student, part-time student or employee), and your care needs (days of the week and times of the day).
- Remember that if you are reactivating your status for a semester in the future (example: emailing me in December in anticipation of needing care the next September), you must reactivate again the next semester. The waiting list is good for only one semester.
- The waiting list is kept in chronological order by the date you first contacted me unless you fail to reactivate. If you do not reactivate your status on our list, your name will be removed from it.
When there is a space available for your child, the following protocol will apply:
- Enrollment forms will be sent to you via mail with a due date for completion and return. If your enrollment forms are not returned on time, you will lose your space at the center.
- The enrollment forms must be returned with a $100 non-refundable registration fee. This fee will be applied to the first month's care charges. (This fee does not apply to anyone entering or enrolled in the W2 program.)