Death, Grief and Bereavement Conference
June 2-4, 2014 (Pre-conference Workshop: June 1, 2014)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin USA
Hotel and Travel
Conference location is the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in La Crosse, Wis.
Rooms are being held at the Radisson Hotel, 608.784.6680, 200 Harborview Plaza, La Crosse, Wis. Please reference the International Death, Grief and Bereavement Conference when making your reservation.
Radisson Hotel Room Rates:
- $70 single or double (per night), king bed
- $100 two queen beds, single or double
- $110 triple
- $120 quadruple
Rates do not include sales or room tax. The Radisson Hotel provides a complimentary airport shuttle. Cut off date for reservations is April 28, 2014.
Please call 608.784.6680 to make reservations.
Conference participants also have the option to stay in the UW-La Crosse Reuter Hall. Each suite has four individually locked bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and shared bathroom. The rooms are air-conditioned.
UW-La Crosse Reuter Hall Rate:
- $40 (per night/per person)
Please indicate your reservation on the conference registration form.
Campus Housing: Campus housing accommodations for Reuter Hall.
Check in times:
- Friday, May 30, 12-2 pm, 4-6 pm, 8-10 pm
- Saturday, May 31, 12-2 pm, 4-6 pm, 8-10 pm
- Sunday, June 1, 12-2 pm, 4-6 pm, 8-10 pm
- Monday, June 2, 12-2 pm, 4-6 pm, 8-10 pm
- Tuesday, June 3, 12-2 pm, 4-6 pm, 8-10 pm
Check out times: Wednesday, June 4, 6:30-8:30 am, 12-2 pm
(Luggage can be stored at the front desk of Reuter Hall until the conference adjourns.)
- The two main doors are open daily from noon-10 p.m.
- Reuter Hall suites have a common area, kitchen, bathroom and four bedrooms. Four people will be assigned to each suite. Requests for suite styles are not accepted. Furniture in the common area consists of a couch, love seat, two coffee tables and three bar stools at the counter. Furniture in the bedrooms consists of a twin size bed, dresser, desk and chair. Residence Hall staff asks that furniture be not rearranged in any way. If this occurs, guests will be charged an additional fee to move furniture back.
- Your room key and access card will be available to you upon check in. Please turn in suite room key and access card upon check out. There is a $10 fee for lost/unreturned (access) cards and a $64-140 fee for lost/unreturned (suite) keys. Your access card opens the building 24 hours a day.
- Reuter Hall Director Office: 608.785.8087
- Provided items: bed linens (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, 1 pillow, 1 blanket, 1 towel, 1hand towel, 1 wash cloth)
- Items to bring: personal hygiene items, i.e. soap, laundry detergent
- Suggested items to bring: hangers , alarm clock, cup or non-breakable glass (not provided in suites)
- Reuter Hall is air-conditioned. (Please leave window screens in the lowered positions)
- Card access washer and dryer available on the first floor of Reuter Hall (cards available at front desk)
- Room internet access: No Charge
- Reuter Hall exercise room: $10 for period of time on campus (payable at front desk)
|Date||Time||Pick up||Drop off|
|Sunday 6/1/14||7:15 am||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance|
|4:15 pm||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse & Mississippi River Cruise dock|
|6:45 pm||Mississippi River Cruise dock||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance & Reuter Hall, 1824 La Crosse St|
|Monday 6/2/14||7:15 am||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance|
Center State St Entrance
|Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse|
|Tuesday 6/3/14||7:45 am||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance|
|5 pm||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse|
|Wednesday 6/4/14||7:15 am||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance|
|12:45 pm||UW-L Cartwright Center State St Entrance||Radisson Hotel Downtown La Crosse|