2014 Wisconsin Upper Extremity Symposium and Workshops
March 21 & 22, 2014
Gundersen Health System Sport Medicine
Gundersen Health System Medical Foundation
UW-La Crosse Continuing Education and Extension
CEUs Offered: Up to 12 hours possible (12 contact hours, 1.2 CEUs)
The following CEUs will be offered:
- University of Wisconsin-Extension Continuing Education Units (up to 12 hours)
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association (up to 12 hours approved, Course #15421)
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association (up to 12 hours) - Provider number P695
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA Certification Executive Council approved 0.6 CEU(s) for CSCS and NSCA-CPT certified individuals attending this event.)
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation, Inc is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers.
- This Live activity, 2014 Wisconsin Upper Extremity Symposium and Workshop, with a beginning date of 03/21/2014, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 11.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All attendees should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.