Online registration is open to all (members and non-members).
- $20 member, $30 non-member, 2016 Fall Elections
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Ecology & Management of Upper Great Lakes Wolves
- FREE member, $5 non-member, Homeless Efforts in La Crosse
- FREE member, $5 non-member, So You Want to Write a Story...
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Leave No Trace
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Snowshoeing
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Years of Living Dangerously
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Auschwitz Revisited
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Senior's Walking the Appalachian Trail (AT)
- $15 member, $25 non-member, Arbor Day
- $35, Parking (9/1/16-8/31/17)
- $35, Membership fee (7/1/16-6/30/17)
NOTE: Participants must register in advance. You may bring your own lunch or purchase it on campus.
Registration implies permission with photos, publicity & inclusion in a participant list unless Continuing Education/Extension is notified in writing prior to program.
- $35, one-year membership fee July 1-June 30
LIR parking permit
- $35, one-year LIR campus parking permit Sept. 1-Aug. 31
If you wish to make a contribution to the LIR Foundation, please note it is for "LIR Donation-5X" and make payable to "UWL Foundation" and mail to: UWL Foundation Office, PO Box 8953, La Crosse, WI 54602.
Online contributions can be made at: https://foundation.uwlax.edu/giving/gift-designation.php
- Under "Gift Designation", select "Other" and put "LIR 5X" in the "Note (Optional):" field