2014 Call for Papers
MAGS members are invited to submit abstracts for contributed sessions for the 70th Annual Meeting to take place in Chicago IL, April 9-11, 2014. As part of a rapidly changing world, graduate education transforms students in a significant manner but it is also transforming itself at an ever accelerating pace.
Relevant topics for this conference might include:
- politics and policies with local and national graduate student learning outcomes
- student quality of life issues
- various and creative career paths for students
- international collaborations
- online education and graduate studies
- mentoring relationships
- strategies to address shrinking financial resources and innovative support programs for graduate students
Abstract: No more than 500 words describing the proposed session
- Name, affiliation, email and telephone number of the member proposing the session.
- Name, affiliation, email and telephone number of other presenters.
- Send abstract as a .pdf file and additional information to: Jessica Horowitz: email@example.com
Priority Deadline for Submissions: June 3, 2013
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed at the June meeting of the Executive Committee and notifications will be sent by July 31, 2013.
- Presenters must register for the Annual Meeting
- The individual proposing the session is responsible for contacting other presenters and obtaining their agreement to participate