Wetland Delineation Workshops
Professional Development Training
COSTS & Online Registration:
- $100, Critical Methods in Wetland Delineation Training - FULL
- $500, Basic Plant Identification for Wetland Delineation Training Register Online
- $400, Plant Identification: Grasses, Sedges & Rushes for Wetland Delineation Training - FULL
- $500, Hydric Soils Identification Training Register Online
- $600, Basic Wetland Delineation Training, La Crosse, Wis. Register Online
- $600, Basic Wetland Delineation Training, Wisconsin Rapids, Wis. Register Online
- $400, Advanced Wetland Delineation Training, La Crosse, Wis. Register Online
- $400, Advanced Wetland Delineation Training, Wisconsin Rapids, Wis. Register Online
Printable 2014 Wetland Registration Form (1 page PDF)
OTHER REGISTRATION INFORMATIONRegistration implies permission for photos, publicity and inclusion in a participant list, unless Continuing Education and Extension is notified in writing prior to the program.
Workshop enrollment is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Confirmation of registration will be e-mailed prior to the beginning of the workshops, along with additional materials including travel directions, meeting location, lodging details and other workshop related information.
The workshop fees do not include room and board or transportation costs.
In the event that the workshop is full or cancelled, registrants will be notified and will receive a full refund.
Cancellation Policy: Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellations. Request for cancellations must be sent in writing and postmarked or faxed to UW-L Continuing Education two weeks prior to the beginning of the workshop for a full refund minus $50 processing fee. No refunds will be made after deadline or in the case of non-attendance.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Continuing Education and Extension
1725 State St
205 Morris Hall
La Crosse, WI 54601
608.785.6504, toll-free 1.866.895.9233