WSPA 5K Fun Run Overview:
Friday, October 25, 2013
The WSPA 5K Fun Run promotes the good health and camaraderie of school psychology professionals at the WSPA Convention, and supports a WSPA’s Children’s Services Fund.
Register before October 10, 2013 and guarantee your
Please indicate size when registering (sizes available: S, M, L, XL, other ($2 surcharge on XXL or larger)
Fee: $25 (includes t-shirt, snacks and transportation)
We will be available to answer questions during the convention hours at the registration desk.
- Departure Time: Tentatively 6:30 a.m.
- Open to walkers and runners
Our School Psychology friends are mapping out a course. The course should be mostly flat and easy on the legs. The course is an “out and back” so you should feel welcomed to turnaround at any point along the route.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? The 5K is seeking corporate and regional association sponsors. If you know of a potential sponsor who would like visibility on our t-shirt and in the WSPA Sentinel, please let us know. Contact Rob Dixon.
As a corporate sponsor, your support could take shape in one of several ways. Here are some examples:
- Donating a defined dollar amount – This path gives us funding flexibility.
- Pledging a $10 charity donation-per-registration – This path inspires more registrations.
- Underwriting the design/printing of our t-shirts and/or other items– This path energizes our registrants.
- Donating directly to our WSPA Children’s Fund once our expenses are met – A direct donation to our charity, in honor of the WSPA 5K Fun Run gives notice of your company's goodwill.
Corporate or state association promotion could include visibility (1) on the back of our t-shirt, (2) in at least one issue of our publication WSPA Sentinel, circulated to WSPA school psychologists and related professionals, (3) at our 5K webpage, and (4) in other media used to promote the event.
Contact Rob Dixon for more information.
The Wisconsin School Psychologists Association is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists to offer continuing education for psychologists. The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Wisconsin School Psychologists Association and the University of La Crosse maintain responsibility for these programs and their content.