Interventions for Student Success!
- Robert Pasternack, Ph.D.
- Theodore J. Christ, Ph.D.
- Planning and Implementing Intensive Math Interventions
- School Mental Health: Reducing the Barriers to Learning
- School Neuropsychology: A Graduate Student's Guide to Understanding a Child Through the School Neuropsychology Lens
- Lenses on Reading
- Meet Dodger R. Apple: A Case Study in Behavioral Health
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Therapeutic Interviewing of Students with Aggressive and Other Problem Behaviors
- Prevention and Early Intervention: Universal Screening for Behavioral, Emotional and Social Health
- DPI Update
- Sectional C-3 Multi-Cultural Panel
- and much more!
Who Should Attend:
- School Psychologists
The Wisconsin School Psychologists Association (WSPA) is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists to offer continuing education for psychologists. The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (UW-L) is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. WSPA and UW-L maintain responsibility for these programs and their content.