Classified Staff Advisory
Discretionary Merit Compensation
- Chancellor Gow and Vice Chancellor Hetzel have asked the Classified Staff Council to formulate a plan for distribution of Discretionary Merit funds, should they become available.
- Joint Planning and Budget is trying to identify some ways to secure some funds to assist in compensation issues we are currently facing. Each group, (Faculty, Academic Staff and Classified Staff) will probably have to develop their own plan for distributing the funds. We want to be prepared, if and when these funds become available)
- The funds must be distributed using a Merit process and cannot be a Pay Plan.
- A Committee has been formed from volunteers to begin developing a Discretionary Merit Process.
- Committee Members are representing:
- ASU Support
- Blue Collar
Please contact the committee members above with suggestions, comments, questions, etc. We value everyone's voice as we work to set up an equitable process.