Temporary Disability

        For a temporary medical condition, a handicapped-parking sticker (bring a doctor’s recommendation) can be obtained at Protective Services Information Center, 789-9000. If an extended absence notification (more than one week) or withdrawal from the University, including medical withdrawal, is needed, contact the Student Life Office, 149 Main Hall, 785-8062. If residence hall accessibility is needed, contact Residence Life, 103 Whitney Center, 785-8075. If classroom notes or testing assistance is needed, contact the course instructor.