Academic Planning Committee
Program Proposal Reviews and Approvals
During this academic year the committee received and recommended approval of the
following programmatic requests.
- Proposal to divide current “Theatre Management/Arts Administration” emphasis into an “Arts Administrator” emphasis and a “Stage Management” emphasis.
- Proposal to rename the “major in mathematics with emphasis in statistics” to “statistics major”.
- Proposal to split the “Exercise and Sports Science” major into a “Fitness” track and a “Pre--‐Professional” track.
- Proposal to move the academic home of the NMT program from Chemistry
- Department to the Health Professions Department.