Articles and By-Laws Committee Minutes
Present: Berlin, Gibson, Koster
Absent: Hench, Sherony
1. The meeting was called to order at 11a.
2. Sherony was elected chair of the committee (to be confirmed by Koster).
3. The committee’s charges from Joe Heim, Chair of Faculty Senate were reviewed and prioritized.
4. The changes in the Travel and International Education Committee by laws will be the first agenda item for the committee this Fall. Koster will submit the history and changes to the committee for our next meeting.
5. The evaluation of Administrators at UW-L will be our second priority and information will be forthcoming from Berlin to provide us with some initial formats and data.
6. The charge of researching the evaluation of the Intercollegiate Athletics Program will follow and information from Gibson will be provided for the committee’s use.
7. The charge of exploring the size of several committees will also be explored over the course of the year. In particular are the Graduate Curriculum and the Library Committees too large?
8. Meeting time and day was discussed. It was felt that earlier in the day on Tuesday or Thursday may be available. Gibson will investigate.
Meeting was adjourned at 11:30 a.m.