Articles and Bylaws Committee
October 29, 2004
4027 Cowley Hall
Present: D. Koster, P. Maher, J. Majak, K. Sherony, C. Wilson
1. The committee approved the minutes of October 15, 2004 (m/s/p)
2. P. Maher reported on the Instructional Academic Staff Task Force. C. Wilson, chair of the IAS Task Force, will assume responsibility for this charge.
3. K. Sherony presented a draft of the bylaws for the Teacher Education Governing Council. The committee discussed minor wording changes. The intentions of some of the original text presented to Faculty Senate were questioned. The author of the original document will be asked to clarify these points.
4. The next committee meeting was scheduled for 2:15 p.m. on Friday, November 12, 2004.
5. The meeting adjourned at 3:20 p.m.
Secretary pro tem