Faculty Development Committee Meeting
Minutes for Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Members present: M. Cary, V. Crank, B. Rusterholz, F. Liu, R. Jecklin, C. Tobin, D. Thoune, G. Cravins
Consultant: B. Cerbin
Members absent: S. Dickmeyer
1. Meeting called to order at 2:20 by chair Cary.
2. M/S/P approval of minutes of 2/24/10 meeting.
3. Update on Allen, Bingham, and Wendt Teaching Innovation proposal; server space is available in the Math department.
4. Discussion of three Professional Development proposals, from Iwai, Kincman, and Levinson.
5. Cary reviewed voting procedures.
6. Cary reviewed agenda for next meeting (Mar. 10) which will include looking at voting results and making funding decisions.
7. Cary scheduled a meeting for the Wednesday after spring break (Mar. 24) to discuss unfinished business on agenda.
8. Meeting adjourned at 3:10.
Respectfully submitted by Virginia Crank