Attending: Gray, Buffton, Hoelzen (library), Gillis, Perkins, Koster, Evans (library), Clow, Wegner, Cox, Carlson (student), Pribek
Notified absence/time conflict: Ma, Stapleton, Strigenz (student)
Minutes approved for Dec. 9, 1998, and Nov. 20, 1998, with some spelling
1. deadline for applications for library director extended two months
2. Endeavor/Voyager, on-line catalog, installed in summer: a subcomittee could "practice" using system & advise, perhaps by end March (Pribek, Hoelzen volunteer)
3. library self-tutorial is available on web page
4. no direct response from recipients of letter/report on J/M term funding for library; student worker compiling responses from class surveys, for next meeting
1. Form subcommittee to report/promote increased J/M term funding, immediately upon receiving committee roster for 1999-2000; begin work during summer.
2. Check with Joe Heim for advice to follow up letter to Gov. Thompson, supporting base budget increase for libraries; Evans & Pribek will draft new letter for local legislators.
Next Meeting: March 8, 12:05 p.m.
Adjourned 3:08 p.m.